Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Well I really did it!!!!

Hey everyone I have embarked on a new journey, and that is going back to school. I am going to school for MAA ( Medical Administrative Assistant) and I am in my second month and I am loving it. I am doing really well, Getting A's on my test and homework. There is alot of homework by the way and I have a test once a week. I am in a accelurated program and I will be done in August, but I graduate in june or july. I am really excited about what I am doing and can see my future as being very well and fun. My class is crazy, but thats good for me, I'm loving it.



I have also a new look, I have dyed my hair red and I have lost about 50 to 60 pounds. which you will see in the pictures.




This is me in my school uniform, because I am going to be working in the professional world we have to were uniforms. But I still look great.This is me and Tehnea trying on dress' for Fionnes 15th birthday party at Divas in the Mall

1 comment:

Risa said...

How is school going? Why don't you email me sometime?! :)