Saturday, September 02, 2006

FUN ADVENTURES FOR THE SUMMER

These are My wonderfull Nephews that I just have to mention because I miss them so much. They live in the U.P , were I use to live ....... :)


This is Travis on His 9th birthday
Man is he getting old......:)


Tylor, Trey, &Travis
Making pizza

Trey my little honey bun

Luke in Action
Jozie coming done the slide-- runnig from luke

luke at the market





Went to the market in Chesterton and had a blast from the past. The Market was full of fun stuff such as veggies fruit and lots of toys and other food. Yummy. I got some stuff at the market place ( picture of the sand Dunes and a coaster) how fun is that. Also today we took Jozie and Luke to the park and had a blast of a time. o' I forgot to mention that we brought marshmallow shooters and ran around cashing each other , that was fun. Also today we saw poneys that was cool!!! The park was so much fun I can't wait to go back. I was also playing on the playground. :)



Well also Got to mention that my great adventure started when I moved to Indiana. God really blessed me by moving here. I get to stay with some wonderful people and I also got a job with in the first two week of being here. Loving it!!!! Although I am a lunch lady it's kind of cool to work in a different surrounding.






No comments: